HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Pontins Concert Tour 2010!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jetty2yo

avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 24
Location : Same Difference World

PostSubject: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:42 pm

There Concert Tour at all the Pontins resorts is a must see show it is Amazing!!!!
if you can get yourself to one of their shows you'll have garenteed fun from start to finish and even includes the Pontins Roadshow Team 2010 and they are Awsome!

so get yourself down to pontins to not miss out on the amazing show!!!!

CUZ I LOVE IT!!!!

Debs Xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
y0david6

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 28
Location : wales

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:47 pm

they are amazing live
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sexyhunkymalecelebrites.blogspot.com/
mrs.sean.smith

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 27
Location : SD World <3 (Birmingham)

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:46 pm

Wahoooo the Pontins Tour is amazingggg!!!! <3

If you haven't seen it yet you NEED to go and watch it because it really is sooooooo good!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Popcorn_Nut

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:45 am

I really want to see this, I'm gutted that there isn't a Pontins near me Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrs.sean.smith

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 27
Location : SD World <3 (Birmingham)

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:10 am

Sad

Mark do you know they are in Scotland soon Smile x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Popcorn_Nut

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:15 am

Yeah I do but I can't make it Sad

I'm hoping they will announce more Scottish dates soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrs.sean.smith

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 27
Location : SD World <3 (Birmingham)

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:32 am

Awww no really Sad thats a shame Sad

How comes you can't go? x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlixLovesSD

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:27 pm

i sooo wish i could go to one of the pontins shows Sad it looks so amazing! xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrs.sean.smith

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 27
Location : SD World <3 (Birmingham)

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Aww Sad x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry

avatar

Posts : 524
Join date : 2010-07-25
Location : Ilford, Essex.

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:33 pm

I hope I'll be able to go one day, I've never seen them live, only on the telly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.partydanceuk.co.uk
jetty2yo

avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 24
Location : Same Difference World

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:22 am

barry im gonna drag u there lol xxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrs.sean.smith

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 27
Location : SD World <3 (Birmingham)

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:45 am

haha same one side each debsie Smile x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry

avatar

Posts : 524
Join date : 2010-07-25
Location : Ilford, Essex.

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:08 pm

mrs.sean.smith wrote:
haha same one side each debsie Smile x

ARRGGHH!!!!! Shocked ....er, well, actually, it may be just what's needed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.partydanceuk.co.uk
mrs.sean.smith

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 27
Location : SD World <3 (Birmingham)

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:32 pm

haha thats it then Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashleasmith LOVES Sean<3

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:03 pm

It is definitely a MUST SEE
i went on saturday at southport , one of the best dayss of my life
theyy were so amazing <3 xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ashleighsmith
Barry

avatar

Posts : 524
Join date : 2010-07-25
Location : Ilford, Essex.

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:12 pm

I'm sure it won't be too long now.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.partydanceuk.co.uk
ashleasmith LOVES Sean<3

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:44 pm

I waited for ages too meet them aswel Sad
get to see them again in October i think!Smile
im too excited
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ashleighsmith
Barry

avatar

Posts : 524
Join date : 2010-07-25
Location : Ilford, Essex.

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:48 pm

My nearest Pontins is Camber, Sussex Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.partydanceuk.co.uk
ashleasmith LOVES Sean<3

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:01 pm

Barry wrote:
My nearest Pontins is Camber, Sussex Very Happy

Ahh mines southport:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ashleighsmith
Hayley



Posts : 253
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 34
Location : Somerset, England.

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:42 am

My nearest Pontins is Brean, I really want to go. They are playing there on 30th August (the day before my Birthday) & I would love to go! Otherwise I may have to wait until the October dates (if I do go.) Anyone else going to see them on the Pontins Tour & what are they like live??? Question Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashleasmith LOVES Sean<3

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:20 pm

Hayley wrote:
My nearest Pontins is Brean, I really want to go. They are playing there on 30th August (the day before my Birthday) & I would love to go! Otherwise I may have to wait until the October dates (if I do go.) Anyone else going to see them on the Pontins Tour & what are they like live??? Question Very Happy

Theyy are amazing live
i went 24th july to southport pontins!
i loved it, going back in October:)! xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ashleighsmith
Hayley



Posts : 253
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 34
Location : Somerset, England.

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:08 am

ashleasmith LOVES Sean<3 wrote:
Hayley wrote:
My nearest Pontins is Brean, I really want to go. They are playing there on 30th August (the day before my Birthday) & I would love to go! Otherwise I may have to wait until the October dates (if I do go.) Anyone else going to see them on the Pontins Tour & what are they like live??? Question Very Happy

Theyy are amazing live
i went 24th july to southport pontins!
i loved it, going back in October:)! xx

Thanx for letting me know ashleasmith LOVES Sean<3...you are convincing me even more so now lol! When in October do you think that you will see them? Which date??? Question confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashleasmith LOVES Sean<3

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Hayley wrote:
ashleasmith LOVES Sean<3 wrote:
Hayley wrote:
My nearest Pontins is Brean, I really want to go. They are playing there on 30th August (the day before my Birthday) & I would love to go! Otherwise I may have to wait until the October dates (if I do go.) Anyone else going to see them on the Pontins Tour & what are they like live??? Question Very Happy

Theyy are amazing live
i went 24th july to southport pontins!
i loved it, going back in October:)! xx

Thanx for letting me know ashleasmith LOVES Sean<3...you are convincing me even more so now lol! When in October do you think that you will see them? Which date??? Question confused

erm im going to dates i think Smile!
and one is the 23rd i think, and the 30th Smile!
xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ashleighsmith
Sh3lbst3r



Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 20
Location : Blackburn Lancs UK

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:30 am

It was amazing 25th July at prestatyn, really one of the best days of my life. they were brill
Cant wait till there new single is out will buy it with my birthday money!
love them!!!
Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayley



Posts : 253
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 34
Location : Somerset, England.

PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:55 pm

ashleasmith LOVES Sean<3 wrote:
Hayley wrote:
ashleasmith LOVES Sean<3 wrote:
Hayley wrote:
My nearest Pontins is Brean, I really want to go. They are playing there on 30th August (the day before my Birthday) & I would love to go! Otherwise I may have to wait until the October dates (if I do go.) Anyone else going to see them on the Pontins Tour & what are they like live??? Question Very Happy

Theyy are amazing live
i went 24th july to southport pontins!
i loved it, going back in October:)! xx

Thanx for letting me know ashleasmith LOVES Sean<3...you are convincing me even more so now lol! When in October do you think that you will see them? Which date??? Question confused

erm im going to dates i think Smile!
and one is the 23rd i think, and the 30th Smile!
xx

That's cool, enjoy them both! Very Happy


Last edited by Hayley on Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pontins Concert Tour 2010!   

Back to top Go down
 
Pontins Concert Tour 2010!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Kurt and Brittany Skit Glee Tour 2010
» Rushden Cavalcade 2010
» Millers Collectables 2010-2011 By Judith Miller & Mark Hill
» Jamie Foxx Pre-Grammy Party - Jan 29, 2010
» Golden Globes - January 17, 2010

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Same Difference Official Forums :: Same Difference :: On The Road-
Jump to: