HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Rest Is History

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crashr

PostSubject: The Rest Is History   Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:03 pm

At the time of this post, there are only 3 days left until the release of SD's new album, The Rest Is History. I'm not sure what determines their chart position; total album sales or sales from iTunes/Amazon, etc.? Anyway, I know Sarah & Sean were a little disappointed with their chart position of Shine On Forever/Photo Frame when it was released. Just let me say that no matter WHAT their chart position ends up being, Sarah, Sean, and every SD fan should be proud of the quality of this album. Judging just by the clips I've heard, this is going to be a Pop masterpiece! I can think of a lot of artists that have done well in the charts that are no longer around. SD, I believe, have staying power! The quality of their talent is just too strong to fizzle out. Not only are they competing in the toughest industry there is (music industry), they are also having to overcome an image perception of themselves that has barred them from the mainstream while still retaining their loyal fanbase. Not an easy task, but they are slowly but surely doing just that. This album, in my opinion, will be the foundation that launches SD into the mainstream. Poplife has done a great job at giving them opportunities to succeed with interviews, gigs, etc. and I believe the whole collaboration is going to pay off. Good luck Sarah & Sean! Success is going to smile upon you! Never give up! king queen jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duck-the-ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Rest Is History   Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Yep, totally agree! They are my heroes!!!! Im telling all my friends at school to buy their album as soon as it is released! Very Happy flower elephant albino
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Rest Is History
Page 1 of 1