HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Karma Karma :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrs.sean.smith

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2010-07-24
Age : 28
Location : SD World <3 (Birmingham)

PostSubject: Karma Karma :)   Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:35 am

what do you guys think of Karma Karma??? Smile

I love it soooooo much I think it's such an upbeat and dancey track Very Happy

can't wait to hear the full version Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayley



Posts : 253
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 35
Location : Somerset, England.

PostSubject: Re: Karma Karma :)   Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:07 pm

mrs.sean.smith wrote:
what do you guys think of Karma Karma??? Smile

I love it soooooo much I think it's such an upbeat and dancey track Very Happy

can't wait to hear the full version Smile
I agree & I love it too! Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
damesifference

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-07-28
Age : 33
Location : Essex and Portsmouth

PostSubject: It's A Thumbs Up!   Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Hello it's Dame Sifference and I am back to do some more posting,

This track with the lovely lovely Alcazar is going to be very well received by the gay community as Alcazar were the campest thing of the 90's (apart from Steps) so a collaboration here is fantastic. Looking forward to hearing the full track as I think I have fully overplayed the 45 second clip.

Less than a month to wait for this, very very excited,

Toodles,

Love

Dame Sifference
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayley



Posts : 253
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 35
Location : Somerset, England.

PostSubject: Re: Karma Karma :)   Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:00 am

damesifference wrote:
Hello it's Dame Sifference and I am back to do some more posting,

This track with the lovely lovely Alcazar is going to be very well received by the gay community as Alcazar were the campest thing of the 90's (apart from Steps) so a collaboration here is fantastic. Looking forward to hearing the full track as I think I have fully overplayed the 45 second clip.

Less than a month to wait for this, very very excited,

Toodles,

Love

Dame Sifference

Yeah Alcazar was cool hehe! Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
damesifference

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-07-28
Age : 33
Location : Essex and Portsmouth

PostSubject: Re: Karma Karma :)   Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I didn't realise there was a 2nd teaser for Karma Karma. You can hear the key change part in this section. It's worth a listen. Can't wait for the full version!!

Dame Sifference
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayley



Posts : 253
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 35
Location : Somerset, England.

PostSubject: Re: Karma Karma :)   Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:15 pm

damesifference wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I didn't realise there was a 2nd teaser for Karma Karma. You can hear the key change part in this section. It's worth a listen. Can't wait for the full version!!

Dame Sifference

Agreed lol! Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Karma Karma :)   

Back to top Go down
 
Karma Karma :)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Karma Script
» 【OPEN】 言ノ葉カルマ/WORD KARMA DUET 【SINGER, MIXER, ANIMATOR】
» Video Karma

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Same Difference Official Forums :: Same Difference :: Same Difference Music-
Jump to: