HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

***SPAM***

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
seansno1girl

PostSubject: ***SPAM***   Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:11 am

Hi all

Can we all be aware that the forum from time to time will be attacked by SPAM members who will try and post INNAPPROPRIATE material or links.

We have one at the moment mrknaughty - whose signature was found to be a link to an inappropriate site. This has now been reported to Admin, but unsure how often Admin are around. However I can moderate and remove or edit posts etc. BUT I cannot remove inappropriate spam members.

PLEASE DO NOT click on any unknown links - if unsure you can hover curzer over link and in the bottom right of screen it will gve the full adress where the link will take you and this will give you an indication.

I highly recommend anything you are unsure of you report to myself & ADMIN immediately - I am always around online and can check it out fairly quickly.

Just be vigilant - SPAM cannot win!!!!

Thanks for reading
Jayne
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: ***SPAM***   Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:34 pm

seansno1girl wrote:

Hi all

Can we all be aware that the forum from time to time will be attacked by SPAM members who will try and post INNAPPROPRIATE material or links.

We have one at the moment mrknaughty - whose signature was found to be a link to an inappropriate site. This has now been reported to Admin, but unsure how often Admin are around. However I can moderate and remove or edit posts etc. BUT I cannot remove inappropriate spam members.

PLEASE DO NOT click on any unknown links - if unsure you can hover curzer over link and in the bottom right of screen it will gve the full adress where the link will take you and this will give you an indication.

I highly recommend anything you are unsure of you report to myself & ADMIN immediately - I am always around online and can check it out fairly quickly.

Just be vigilant - SPAM cannot win!!!!

Thanks for reading
Jayne

Thank you for posting & for letting us know! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrs.sean.smith

PostSubject: Re: ***SPAM***   Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:54 am

grr I hate the spammers their so annoying!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry

PostSubject: Re: ***SPAM***   Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:35 pm

I had to close my forum due to them Mad I may reopen it again in the future though....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.partydanceuk.co.uk
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: ***SPAM***   Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Barry wrote:
I had to close my forum due to them Mad I may reopen it again in the future though....

Grrr mean spammers lol! Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***SPAM***   

Back to top Go down

***SPAM***
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1