HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hobbies, interests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barry

PostSubject: Hobbies, interests   Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:50 pm

I thought it would be an idea to post a thread about hobbies and interests Very Happy

Apart from music I am also interested in watching football on TV, I keep in touch with the progress of the club teams and follow the World Cup and Euro Cup tournaments as well as the Champions League Smile

I also watch the snooker tournaments when I can.

I've been interested in astronomy since a child and had 2 telescopes a long time ago. I've got books on astronomy, it's such a fascinating subject Smile

I also enjoy DIY. Because I've been concentrating on my music project for so long, and looking after mum, the house has been neglected and I really need to start some decorating again soon. Once I get the next few weeks over with planned discos and some work on my project then I'll start to get things done. I can't hang wallpaper though Embarassed , I just emulsion the walls and paint the woodwork (then suffer for a day or so from paint fumes, LoL). I also need to tidy the back garden, I cut down some overgrown parts a few months ago but these will need to be collected by the council or privately before autumn sets in.

I have a lot of CDs to sort out, they are in boxes in the spare room and total about 1,700 or so Shocked I may sell some, but of course I'll keep my Same Difference CDs Very Happy and the Steps ones...and....the list goes on... Smile They are mainly singles but I have loads of albums, too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.partydanceuk.co.uk
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies, interests   Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:30 am

Barry wrote:
I thought it would be an idea to post a thread about hobbies and interests Very Happy

Apart from music I am also interested in watching football on TV, I keep in touch with the progress of the club teams and follow the World Cup and Euro Cup tournaments as well as the Champions League Smile

I also watch the snooker tournaments when I can.

I've been interested in astronomy since a child and had 2 telescopes a long time ago. I've got books on astronomy, it's such a fascinating subject Smile

I also enjoy DIY. Because I've been concentrating on my music project for so long, and looking after mum, the house has been neglected and I really need to start some decorating again soon. Once I get the next few weeks over with planned discos and some work on my project then I'll start to get things done. I can't hang wallpaper though Embarassed , I just emulsion the walls and paint the woodwork (then suffer for a day or so from paint fumes, LoL). I also need to tidy the back garden, I cut down some overgrown parts a few months ago but these will need to be collected by the council or privately before autumn sets in.

I have a lot of CDs to sort out, they are in boxes in the spare room and total about 1,700 or so Shocked I may sell some, but of course I'll keep my Same Difference CDs Very Happy and the Steps ones...and....the list goes on... Smile They are mainly singles but I have loads of albums, too.

Good idea Barry! Thanx for posting! Well myself & my other half are both into astronomy (him more so) he has a telescope & everything. I love music & collecting CD's (albums & singles), going to concerts & meeting bands (when I can), animals (I'm a vegetarian & I love animals SO much), going to the cinema (I really enjoy it), collecting cuddly toys (I have SO many, it's unreal lol! Much to my other half's annoyance lol!) Also collecting anything pink (preferably with hearts & stars on! So anything pink & girly lol!) That's pretty much me & my hobbies/interests in a nutshell! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duck-the-ninja

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies, interests   Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:36 pm

I love figure skating ive been going for 10 years and i skate 5 or 6 times a week sometimes before school! I am also vegetarian! xxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becky.Loves.Sean.Smith.<3

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies, interests   Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:26 am

Just Singing And Acting For Me Really Smile xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies, interests   Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:08 am

duck-the-ninja wrote:
I love figure skating ive been going for 10 years and i skate 5 or 6 times a week sometimes before school! I am also vegetarian! xxxxxxxxxxxx

That's cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrs.sean.smith

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies, interests   Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:11 pm

I love going to concerts and scrapbooking Smile and lots of other things
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies, interests   Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:36 am

mrs.sean.smith wrote:
I love going to concerts and scrapbooking Smile and lots of other things