HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

*The Same Difference Official Forums Buddies Thread!* :o)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayley

PostSubject: *The Same Difference Official Forums Buddies Thread!* :o)    Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:17 pm

Hi all,

I thought it would be cool to create a thread for everyone to give a shout out to their Same Difference Official Forums Buddies! My shout out goes out to everyone on the Same Difference Official Forums but especially to: Barry & TeamSdLolly!!!!! You rock & I hope to meet you one day at a Same Difference show woo lol! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry

PostSubject: Re: *The Same Difference Official Forums Buddies Thread!* :o)    Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Wow!! Thanks Hayley Very Happy This is a truly excellent idea!

You think of briiliant ideas Very Happy - I just made you an Admin on my X Factor forum...I sure can use your skills. Please feel free to explore there..... Very Happy

My shout goes out to everyone, too, and especially Hayley, Bored-Marsh112, Becky, alexxxh, mrs.sean.smith, jetty2yo, Popcorn Nut, crashr.

I just wish I could make it to see SD one day to meet as many of you as I can Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.partydanceuk.co.uk
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: *The Same Difference Official Forums Buddies Thread!* :o)    Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Barry wrote:
Wow!! Thanks Hayley Very Happy This is a truly excellent idea!

You think of briiliant ideas Very Happy - I just made you an Admin on my X Factor forum...I sure can use your skills. Please feel free to explore there..... Very Happy

My shout goes out to everyone, too, and especially Hayley, Bored-Marsh112, Becky, alexxxh, mrs.sean.smith, jetty2yo, Popcorn Nut, crashr.

I just wish I could make it to see SD one day to meet as many of you as I can Smile

No problem Barry. Awww, thank you about my ideas & for making me Admin your X Factor Forum! Bless you, I really appreciate it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barry

PostSubject: Re: *The Same Difference Official Forums Buddies Thread!* :o)    Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:42 pm

I hope to get more members there as the weeks progress, I'm promoting it on another forum that I've been a member of since early 2008. Members there consist of those who were on the official X Factor forum of 2007 when SD were competing.....and they are all SD-friendly, too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.partydanceuk.co.uk
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: *The Same Difference Official Forums Buddies Thread!* :o)    Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Barry wrote:
I hope to get more members there as the weeks progress, I'm promoting it on another forum that I've been a member of since early 2008. Members there consist of those who were on the official X Factor forum of 2007 when SD were competing.....and they are all SD-friendly, too Very Happy

Awww that's good...good luck with it! Please keep us posted (I know you will, you always do hehe!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seansno1girl

PostSubject: Re: *The Same Difference Official Forums Buddies Thread!* :o)    Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:56 am

Sorry guys

You may notice a couple of posts having disappeared - This is du to a spam member who has tagged his signature (also his ID) with a link to an INAPPROPRIATE SITE - Therefor I have removed the offending posts containing this and sent a report to the administrators.

I am a moderator and can no longer remove inappropriate members as before.

Just be care and report anything inappropriate IMMEDIATELY.

Remember DO NOT click on any links that look odd or you are unaware where they will lead.

Thank you

Jayne
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayley

PostSubject: Re: *The Same Difference Official Forums Buddies Thread!* :o)    Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:39 pm

seansno1girl wrote:

Sorry guys

You may notice a couple of posts having disappeared - This is du to a spam member who has tagged his signature (also his ID) with a link to an INAPPROPRIATE SITE - Therefor I have removed the offending posts containing this and sent a report to the administrators.

I am a moderator and can no longer remove inappropriate members as before.

Just be care and report anything inappropriate IMMEDIATELY.

Remember DO NOT click on any links that look odd or you are unaware where they will lead.

Thank you

Jayne

Thank you Jayne! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrs.sean.smith

PostSubject: Re: *The Same Difference Official Forums Buddies Thread!* :o)    Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:43 pm

cheers Janye Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *The Same Difference Official Forums Buddies Thread!* :o)    

Back to top Go down

*The Same Difference Official Forums Buddies Thread!* :o)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1